Found this sheet of paper by the Xerox...
How to be a good AE:
1. Stay involved in your clients' business.
2. Keep your clients' sales healthy.
3. First earn your clients' respect, love will follow.
4. Respect your clients.
5. Make your client look good.
6. Stay ahead of your client.
7. Stay out of clients' politics.
8. Ideas are your business.
9. Have guts.
10. Be responsible
11. Work hard with competitive urgency.
12. Be task directed, rather than people oriented.
13. Stay in touch with your market.
14. Inform and involve the agency in your account.
15. Build the faith with your creative partners.
16. Learn to be a good salesperson.
17.Learn to be an excellent communicator.
18. Put it on paper, but be brief.
19. You are speaking for the agency, not for yourself.